Skip to Main Content
- The company has implemented an integrated SMS to manage quality assurance and safety risk across multiple areas of company’s activities.
- Company’s commitment to safety is expressed in Company’s Safety Policy.
- Company’s Safety policy and Non-Punitive Policy are communicated to all company personnel.
- Company personnel are encouraged to report hazard and ‘safety hazard report collecting boxes’ and ‘Voluntary Reporting Form’ are kept in easily accessible company working places.
- A separate phone number (mobile no. 980208003) and email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) for reporting/collecting hazard is maintained by the Safety Dept.
- Collected hazard reports are analyzed and mitigating measures are recommended for identified hazard.
- Safety Department monitors the implementation of recommended mitigating measures.
- Safety Department also monitors the compliance of established policy and procedures.
- Safety performance is monitored and measured to ensure achievement of company’s safety target.
- Regular internal audits and checks are conducted to ensure effectiveness of company’s safety program.
- All company personnel are provided with “safety awareness” training including voluntary reporting procedures.
- Safety training and awareness program are conducted regularly.