1.A cancellation charge of 10% of the fare is levied if the cancellation of the ticket is done before 24 hours from flight time.
2.A cancellation charge of 33.33% of the fare is levied if the cancellation is done on the same day of the flight.
3.Passenger(s) will be treated as ‘No-Show’ if they do not Check-In within the stated reporting time. Summit Air is not liable to refund the ticket if the passenger(s) fall under this category.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This passenger Ticket and Baggage Check is issued by Summit Air. herein after referred to as the "Carrier", and accepted by the passenger who hereby agrees to the conditions set forth herein.
2. Passengers and their baggage(registered and personal articles) are accepted for carriage upon condition that:
i. The carrier shall be liable for damage to passengers or their baggage only when such damage takes place on board the aircraft or in the course of embarking on or disembarking from the aircraft and such damage is proved to have been caused by the negligence of the carrier; any contributory negligence of the passenger shall be subject to the applicable law.
ii. For death, wounding or bodily injury of passenger liabilities shall be limited to the maximum amount equivalent to US$20,000 in local currency.
iii. For loss of or damage to.
a. Registered baggage shall be limited to amount equivalent to US$20 per KG, in local currency.
b. Personal articles retained by the passenger shall be limited to the maximum amount equivalent to US$ 400 in local currency.
6. This ticket is good for carriage for one year from date of issue, except as otherwise provided in this ticket, in Carriers tariffs, conditions of carriage or related regulations. The fare for carriage hereunder is subject to change prior to commencement of carriage. Carrier may refuse transportation if the applicable fare has not been paid.
7. Carrier undertakes to us its best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. Carrier may without notice substitute alternate carriers or aircraft, and may alter or omit without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility for making connections.
8. No agent, servant or representatives of Carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of this contract.
9. The contract of carriage comprised in this ticket shall be construed according to the Nepalese law and any action arising there from shall be sought only in a Court of Nepal. Articles such as the following shall not be carried by passengers in their baggage or else where with out the consent of and prior arrangement with Carrier.
Compressed gases (flammable, non-flammable and poisonous): Corrosives (such as acids, wet batteries): Explosives, munitions, firework and articles which are easily ignited: Flammable liquids and solid (such as flammable aerosols, lighter or heating fuels, matches): Oxidising materials: Poisons: Radioactive materials: Other restricted articles (such as mercury, magnetic material, offensive or irritating materials): Further information please visit www.summitair.com.np